Other CURITY product(s)
The sterile Covidien 6939 Curity™ 4 x 4 Inch Gauze Sponge 12 Ply is conveniently packed in a sterile plastic tray with 10 sponges. This helps limit the possiblity of cross-contamination from and to the patient. The woven sponge is ideal for dressing a wound as it offers excellent absorption and vertical wicking. It can also be used to clean or prep the wound.
These sterile gauze sponges are manufactured by Covidien. It's made with the highest quality of cotton to give it the USP Type VII seal. It's available in a single tray of 10 or purchased in bulk in a case of 1280 sponges or 128 trays.
When irrigating the wound, you may want to try saline in individual sterile cups.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft 12-Ply Construction
- Indexed in 10's Adding Quicker Handling
- Woven for Excellent Absorbency
- Packaged in Sterile Plastic Tray
- Vertical Wicking
- US Grown High-Grade Cotton
- Exceeds USP Type VII Standards
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Medtronic
- Brand: Curity™
- Item Number: 6939
- Quantity: Pack of 10, Case of 1280
- Packaging: Rigid Plastic Try in 10's
- Ply: 12
- Color: White
- Shape: Square
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 Inch
- Meets USP Type VII Gauze Requirements
- Sterile: Yes
- Woven: Yes
- UNSPSC Code: 42311512
- HCPCS Code: A6402
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
This product is secured in a tray.
- stored in plastic tubs-always clean