Other KERLIX product(s)
- Kendall 6725 KERLIX 3.4 in x 3.6 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
- Kendall 6715 KERLIX 4.5 in x 4.1 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
- Kendall 1892 KERLIX 4.5 in x 4.1 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Covidien
- Kendall 6716 KERLIX 4.5 in x 3.1 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
- Kendall 3332 KERLIX Antimicrobial AMD Gauze Roll 4 Inch x 4 Yards 6 Ply - Sterile with PHMB
- Kendall 6720 KERLIX 2.25 in x 3 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
Customers Also Bought
Covidien 5072 Kerlix 4 x 4 Inch, 12 Ply Sponges is a sterile gauze sponge used in wound care. It is ideal for all-purpose floor use as well as a superior primary dressing designed to transfer exudate into a secondary dressing.
The absorbency and texture in the gauze sponge is ideal for prepping, cleansing, packing, and debriding wounds. It has overlapped edges to prevent pressure points while bandaging.
This gauze sponge is of the highest chemical purity. It has been tested for PH to minimize the risk of wound irritation and decomposition during use.
The gauze sponge has been tested for blood soluble cytotoxic chemical residue. It has also been tested for dextram, starch, fatty matter, dyes, and rayon to minimize the risk of wound trauma.
This gauze is pre-washed, fluff-dried, and woven with a crinkle-weave pattern and a diamond-fold construction. This provides superior loft, bulk, and high absorbency.
Use of the gauze reduces the risk of maceration. It is indicated in use for:
- primary layer
- secondary layer
KERLIX Gauze Sponge is tested and proven hypoallergenic. It comes 2 per pack in 12-ply 4x4" sponges.Product Features and Benefits
- Ideal for All-Purpose Floor Use
- Primary Dressing Transfers Exudate Into Secondary Dressing
- Ideal for Prepping, Cleansing, Packing, Debriding Wounds
- Overlapped Edges Prevents Pressure Points While Bandaging
- Highest Chemical Purity
- Tested for PH to Minimize Risk of Wound Irritation
- Superior Loft, Bulk, and High Absorbency
- Reduces Risk of Maceration
- 2 Per Pack
- Item Number: 5072
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Brand KERLIX Ply 12 Ply Size 4 x 4 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Poly Blend
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!