Other KERLIX product(s)
- Kendall 6725 KERLIX 3.4 in x 3.6 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
- Kendall 6715 KERLIX 4.5 in x 4.1 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
- Kendall 1892 KERLIX 4.5 in x 4.1 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Covidien
- Kendall 6716 KERLIX 4.5 in x 3.1 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
- Kendall 3332 KERLIX Antimicrobial AMD Gauze Roll 4 Inch x 4 Yards 6 Ply - Sterile with PHMB
- Kendall 6720 KERLIX 2.25 in x 3 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
Customers Also Bought
Covidien 3331 Kerlix AMD Antimicrobial Large Rolls are 4.5 in x 4.1 yds 6 Ply Sterile rolls that are used in wound care. It provides health care facilities with a low cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocols.
These rolls are impregnated with PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide) which is a powerful yet safe antiseptic that has a broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative micro-organisms. This includes multi-drug strains such as MRSA.
These gauze rolls are highly effective against most organisms. They limit cross-contamination from patient to patient, patient to clinician, and patient to environment.
The rolls resist and reduce bacterial colonization and penetration through the dressing. This helps to prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing.
The AMD rolls work as a contact kill and maintain log counts in the wound without negative impact to the wound healing. They also reduce cross-contamination by significantly reducing bacterial growth in the pooling layer.
The gauze rolls have antimicrobial capabilities, fast wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency. They have no negative impact to epithelialization and even help to maintain native skin flora levels.
KERLIX AMD Rolls by Kendall are available in a tray or in a pouch. It comes in 4.5" and is packaged individually and in cases.
Product Features and Benefits
- Wound Care Gauze
- Low Cost, Prophylactic Method of Treatment
- Impregnated with PHMB
- Effective Against Gram Positive and Gram Negative Micro-organisms
- Highly Effective Against Most Organisms
- Limits Cross-Contamination
- Resists Bacterial Colonization and Penetration
- Prevents Infections From Growing
- Antimicrobial Capabilities
- Fast Wicking Action
- Superior Aeration
- Excellent Absorbency
- No Negative Impact to Epithelialization
- Available in Tray or Pouch
- Measures 4.5"
- Packaged Individually and in Cases
- Item Number: 3331
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Brand KERLIX Ply 6 Ply Size 4 Inch x 4 Yard Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Poly Blend
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history