Customers Also Bought
The Red Rubber Latex Coude Tip Intermittent Catheter (MedLine DYND13614) is a urethral catheter that can be used for a variety of patients. It has a 14 French catheter size with a curved tip that allows it to be easily maneuvered around blockages leading to the bladder. This product does contain natural rubber latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Features a Curved, Coude Tip
- Easy to Maneuver Around Blockages
- Constructed from Radiopaque Material
- Provides Patient Comfort
Types of Intermittent Catheters
- Traditional Intermittent Male Catheters: Often uncoated, these catheters typically require lubrication for insertion. They come in individual packets that allow them to be discreetly carried.
- Pre-Lubricated and Hydrophilic Male Catheters: This type of catheter, such as the Bard Lubricath Oval Shape Fluted Latex Foley Catheter, has a hydrophilic coating, which is activated by water. These catheter types provide smooth insertion without the application of lubricant.
- Closed System Catheters: Also known as a touchless or no-touch catheter, this type of catheter is pre-lubricated and packaged in a single collection bag. A pre-lubricated tip may also reduce the risk of bacterial contamination.
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product: DYND13514
- French Size: 14
- Latex: Contains Latex
- Tip Style: Coude
- UNSPSC Code: 42142702
Manuals and Documents
- Product Safety Data Sheet contains product safety data sheet
- Additional Information