Customers Also Bought
Cosmopore, manufactured by Hartmann-USA, is an adhesive dressing designed to provide simple and effective wound management.
Wound care dressings have a variety of uses. Sterile wound dressings like Cosmopore are ideal for a primary dressing. This means that the sterile dressing can be in direct contact with the wound. Sterile wound care dressings decrease the risk of contamination to wounds. This decreased risk also helps to prevent infection. This dressing pad is composed of 100 percent cotton that is water permeable and non-adherent making it excellent for a number of wound applications.
Use Cosmopore for:
- Pre-Turf Burn Applications
- Post-Turf Burn Applications
- Post-Operative Dressing
- Cover Dressing for Alginates and Gel Sheets
- Minor Wounds
This product features wide adhesive borders that are rounded to prevent the dressing from detaching after being worn for prolonged periods of time. This adhesive also helps seal off moisture from damp conditions such as sweat or rain. This product has an additional benefit of being able to conform well to body contours making it perfect for sports injuries or an all purpose minor wound care dressing. BUY Cosmopore from Vitality Medical today.
Cosmopore Features and Benefits
- Sterile packaging and individually sealed.
- 100 percent cotton non adherent pad absorbs exudate.
- Wide adhesive band design helps prevent detachment and moisture.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- Helps protect wound from contamination and trauma.
- Latex Free
- Pad Material: 100 Percent Cotton
- Border: Polyacrylate Adhesive
- Manufacturer: Hartmann-USA
- Cosmopore Item Numbers: 48000000, 48100000, 48200000, 48300000, 48400000, 49500000, 49510000
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hartmann USA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!