Other Corflo product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The Avanos Corflo Max PEG Kit is a flexible gastrostomy feeding tube system that's inserted into the esophagus. The polyurethane lumen is pushed in and pulled out after feeding. The tube is 40 inches in length and provides extra length for healthcare professionals to control insertion. The polyurethane material is used for the tubing because it's strong and kink resistant to ensure proper flow during feeding and prevent clogging. The tube is also designed for easy PEG placement to support patients with narrowing or tightening of the esophagus. When removed, the ring bumper collapses for easier removal.
Corflo Max PEG Pull Kit is available with 12 or 16 French bumper sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Collapsible Bumper for Easy Removal
- Polyurethane is Stronger Over Silicone3
- Long Tubing for Insertion Control
- PEG Placement Aids Narrowing or Tightening of Esophagus
- Flexible and Comfortable Material
- Manufacturer: Avanos, formerly Halyard/Corpak
- Brand: Corflo
- Quantity: Each, Case of 2
- Ring French Sizes: 12, 16 FR
- Product Numbers: 30-6012, 30-6016
- Sterile: Yes
- Insertion Method: Pull
- Bumper Style: Ring
- Material: Polyurethane
- Application: PEG Pull Kit
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!