Customers Also Bought
CombiDERM ACD Hydrocolloid Dressings are manufactured by ConvaTec as an Adhesive Cover Dressing used for Exudate Wound Management. Sterile and occlusive, the CombiDERM ACD Hydrocolloid Dressing is designed with a hydrocolloid adhesive and a central absorbent pad. The CombiDerm ACD Dressing is indicated for the management of low to moderately exuding chronic and acute wounds.
CombiDERM ACD Hydrocolloid Adhesive Cover Dressings are thin-profile cover Wound Dressings that wick and keep excess moisture away from the wound. These CombiDERM Dressings lock in exudate while maintaining a moist wound healing environment. CombiDERM ACD Dressings may also be used over moderately to heavily exuding wounds including pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, abrasions, lacerations, biopsies, and open and closed surgical wounds.
CombiDERM ACD Hydrocolloid Adhesive Cover Dressing Features & Benefits
- Comes with Hydrocolloid Adhesive and Central Absorbent Pad.
- Use alone or with other primary dressing for wound exudate management.
- Combines benefits of a hydrocolloid adhesive border with a super-absorbent pad to manage moderate to heavy exudating wounds.
CombiDERM ACD Hydrocolloid Adhesive Cover Dressing Specifications
- CombiDerm ACD Product ID Numbers: 187725, 401848, 401849, 651027, 651029, 651031.
- Size Options (Inches): 4 x 4, 5.25 x 5.25, 6 x 7, 8 x 8, 8 x 9, 6 x 10.
- Shape Options: Square, Rectangle and Triangle.
- Construction: Central Absorbent Pad with Hydrocolloid Adhesive.
- Category: Hydrocolloid Dressing.
- Sterile Dressing.
- Latex-free Dressing.
- HCPCS codes: A6237 & A6238.
Please see package insert for complete instructions for use.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!