Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Individuals who use CPAP machines and need an easy way to clean their masks, hoses, and humidifiers without compromising the equipment.
Why They Love It: The Control III CPAP Disinfectant solution is hospital-grade and highly effective at disinfecting CPAP equipment. Control 3 Disinfectant kills up to 99.9% of germs and does not cause the equipment to crack or dry out. It has a mild, pleasant scent and doesn't leave any residue on the inside of the equipment.
Control III Disinfectant Overview
Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution is a safe and effective disinfectant and germicide designed for use on CPAP equipment, including masks, cushions, and tubing. It does not cause cracking or drying of CPAP equipment and effectively disinfects 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, including HIV-1, influenza, and herpes simplex 1 and 2. Control III CPAP Disinfectant Cleaning Solution is available as a concentrated liquid or as a ready-to-use cleaner.
Features and Benefits
- Control III Disinfectant Contains No Corrosive or Caustic Chemicals
- Environmentally Friendly
- Available Ready To Use or As a Concentrated Formula
- Ten-Minute Soak Time To Disinfect Properly
- No Special Disposal Procedures, Just Pour Down the Drain
- Control III Disinfectant Is Made in the United States
Choose From Two Eco-Friendly Options
Control III Disinfectant is available in two environmentally-friendly forms: concentrate and ready to use. The concentrate needs to be mixed with water. One pint contains enough for 16 gallons of solution to be made. The solution does not contain any corrosive or caustic chemicals that will harm the environment and does not require any special disposal procedures. After the solution has been used, it can easily be disposed of by pouring it down the drain. The solution breaks down quickly and will not harm human, plant, or animal life.
Control III Disinfectant Is An Effective Germicidal Formula
In 10 minutes, the germicidal formula kills:
- Herpes simplex types 1 and 2
- Influenza type A
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- E. coli
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Vaccinia viruses
- Adenovirus type 5
- And more
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the Control III Disinfectant safe for skin?
The manufacturer does not recommend using this to clean people, but this cleaning solution will not harm skin if it is in its diluted form.
How long does the Control 3 Disinfectant last?
In concentrated form, the shelf life is 5 years. If the solution has been diluted, it can be used for up to 14 days.
Does Control III CPAP Disinfectant function as a cleaner as well as a disinfectant?
No, Control III is only a disinfectant. Equipment should be precleaned to get rid of dirt and other contaminants.
Does Control III disinfect Tuberculosis?
No, Control III has not been tested for mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- The ComfortFit Deluxe Full Face CPAP Mask covers the nose and mouth of the user, allowing them the use of either airway.
- The CPAP Cleaning Wipes effectively clean any type of respiratory mask without the use of any harsh alcohols or solvents and are great for travel.
- Comfort NITRI ONE Nitrile Exam Gloves protect the skin from bodily fluids or harmful chemicals.
- Manufacturer: Maril
- Brand: Control III
- Product Numbers: DISP12, LABG04
- Volume: 1 Pint, 1 Gallon
- Forms: Concentrate, Ready To Use
- Mix Ratio: 1 Ounce per Gallon
- Units: Each, Case
- Pints per Case: 12
- Gallons per Case: 4
- Active Ingredients: N-alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, N-alkyl Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Country of Origin: United States
Manuals and Documents
- Control III Disinfectant Product Label contains instructions for use and product information.
- Control III Disinfectant Technical Properties contains product technical and chemical information.
- Material Safety Data Sheet for Control III CPAP Disinfectant contains product safety information.
- Additional Information