Customers Also Bought
The ROHO Contour Select air cushion is engineered to support individuals with pelvic asymmetry. The adjustable wheelchair cushion is made with approximately 100 finger-like neoprene rubber cells positioned at multiple cell heights to accommodate up to 2 inches of pelvic asymmetry. The pelvic region has a lower profile to increase stability and provide lower extremity alignment.
Unlike foam material, the durable neoprene rubber doesn't flatten or permanently lose volume. Additional air can be pumped into the ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushion to adjust to the changes in the individual's body, especially as a child grows. ISOFLO Memory Control allows the user to place it in open position to allow the air to flow throughout the entire cushion. In closed position, the air is locked into four quadrants for front-to-back and side-to-side movement. This allows the air cells to shift with body movement for optimal pelvic support.
The pelvic support is beneficial in treating and preventing pressure ulcers from sitting. The ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushion has been clinically tested to provide results that verify its ability to heal and prevent skin and soft tissue breakdown and even deep tissue injury.
The ROHO Contour Select offers a wide range of cushion sizes to fit chair widths ranging from 13.25 to 23.5 inches. It can support high weight capacities. The cushion comes with a washable two-way stretch cover, manual hand pump, repair kit and user manual. Vitality Medical also offers additional non-stock size options.
Features and Benefits:
- Accommodates Pelvic Asymmetry
- Adjustable Air Cell Design
- Air Cells Supports and Shifts w/ Movement
- Individualized Support w/ ISOFLO Memory Control
- Air Cells Contours with Body Shape
- Heals and Prevents Skin Breakdown
- Variety of Width Options
- Included Washable Stretch Cover
- Lightweight for Easy Handling
- Neoprene is Repairable and Flame-Resistant
- Manufacturer: ROHO
- Quantity: Each
- Material: Neoprene Rubber
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Cushion Weight: 3 lbs.
- Weight Limit: No Limit
- Height: Approximately 2.25 - 4.25 Inches
- Width Options: 13, 15, 16, 20, 22, 24 Inches
- Application: Wheelchair Cushion Support for Pelvic Asymmetryand Prevention of Skin Breakdown
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited
- Cover Warranty: 6 Months
- Item Number (13 Inch Width): CS78C
- Item Number (15 Inch Width): CS810C, CS88C, CS89C
- Item Number (16 Inch Width): CS910C, CS911C, CS98C, CS99C
- Item Number (18 Inch Width): CS109C, CS1010C, CS1011C
- Item Number (20 Inch Width): CS1110C, CS1111C, CS119C
- Item Number (22 Inch Width): CS1210C, CS1211C, CS1212C
- Item Number (24 Inch Width): CS1310C, CS1311C
- HCPCS Code: E2624, E2625
Manuals and Documents
ISOFLO Memory Control Video (6:28 minutes)
Select Series Video (5:58 minutes)?rel=0&showinfor=0&i v_load_policy=3" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A