Customers Also Bought
Confetti Treads Patient Safety Footwear are grippy socks focused on maximizing coverage and comfort for top-of-the-line protection. These socks with grips have a unique, all-around tread profile that provides 360 degrees of protection while the ultra soft blend of yarns encourages compliance. Woven with an exclusive blend of pre-consumer, recycled and polyester yarns, these grippy socks are ideal for any eco-conscience consumer.
Confetti Treads Patient Safety Footwear are also available in risk-management styles to help easily identify patients who are at risk for falls. These socks with grips are available in a variety of different styles and colors to suit a wide variety of different types of patients. Comfortable, stylish and cozy, these socks are a great way to prevent falls and slips while performing everyday activities.
Confetti Treads Patient Safety Footwear Features and Benefits
- Safety footwear focused on maximizing coverage and comfort for top of the line protection.
- Unique, all-around tread profile provides complete 360-degree protection while an ultra-soft blend of yarns encourages compliance.
- Features an exclusive blend of pre-consumer recycled and polyester yarns for the eco-conscience consumer.
- Available in risk-management styles to help easily identify patients at risk for falls.
Confetti Treads Patient Safety Footwear Specifications
- Product numbers: 90212, 90209, 90210, 90205, 90207, 90211, 90219, 90221
- Manufacturer: Encompass
- Size: Toddler, Child/Small Adult, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult X-Large, Adult 2X-Large, Adult 3x-Large, Adult 4x-Large
- Color: Peach, True Blue, Cranberry, Mocha, Emerald, Teal, Heather Grey
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat shoe size does 2XL equals to? Also can I specify color when I order or the color depends on the size?Question by: D Medina on Oct 19, 2019 10:52:00 AMUnfortunately, the manufacturer has not provided us with that particular information. You can select both size and color by locating your choice and clicking the green add to cart button to the right.Answer by: Jason Glover (Admin) on Oct 21, 2019 10:07:00 AMCan we purchase a single pair of 2 different sizes before buying and entire case? We are not sure if we need a 2X or 3X.Question by: Jacqueline Ziegman on Feb 18, 2017 8:06:00 AMThis item is not available for sale individually. You may be able to contact the manufacturer to find out if they offer sample pairs.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 13, 2017 8:07:00 AMwhat adult size do you suggest for wide feet and swollen ankles and swollen calves?Question by: susan on Jun 27, 2015 12:48:01 PMWe cannot make any recommendations regarding specific products because we do not employ any medical professionals. It's best to refer to a physician for clarity.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 28, 2016 2:16:00 PM