Customers Also Bought
Confetti Treads Patient Safety Footwear are grippy socks focused on maximizing coverage and comfort for top-of-the-line protection. These socks with grips have a unique, all-around tread profile that provides 360 degrees of protection while the ultra soft blend of yarns encourages compliance. Woven with an exclusive blend of pre-consumer, recycled and polyester yarns, these grippy socks are ideal for any eco-conscience consumer.
Confetti Treads Patient Safety Footwear are also available in risk-management styles to help easily identify patients who are at risk for falls. These socks with grips are available in a variety of different styles and colors to suit a wide variety of different types of patients. Comfortable, stylish and cozy, these socks are a great way to prevent falls and slips while performing everyday activities.
Confetti Treads Patient Safety Footwear Features and Benefits
- Safety footwear focused on maximizing coverage and comfort for top of the line protection.
- Unique, all-around tread profile provides complete 360-degree protection while an ultra-soft blend of yarns encourages compliance.
- Features an exclusive blend of pre-consumer recycled and polyester yarns for the eco-conscience consumer.
- Available in risk-management styles to help easily identify patients at risk for falls.
Confetti Treads Patient Safety Footwear Specifications
- Product numbers: 90212, 90209, 90210, 90205, 90207, 90211, 90219, 90221
- Manufacturer: Encompass
- Size: Toddler, Child/Small Adult, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult X-Large, Adult 2X-Large, Adult 3x-Large, Adult 4x-Large
- Color: Peach, True Blue, Cranberry, Mocha, Emerald, Teal, Heather Grey
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan we purchase a single pair of 2 different sizes before buying and entire case? We are not sure if we need a 2X or 3X.Question by: Jacqueline Ziegman on Feb 18, 2017 8:06:00 AMThis item is not available for sale individually. You may be able to contact the manufacturer to find out if they offer sample pairs.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 13, 2017 8:07:00 AMwhat adult size do you suggest for wide feet and swollen ankles and swollen calves?Question by: susan on Jun 27, 2015 12:48:01 PMWe cannot make any recommendations regarding specific products because we do not employ any medical professionals. It's best to refer to a physician for clarity.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 28, 2016 2:16:00 PM