Customers Also Bought
Jobst Comprifore, Comprifore Lite, and Comprifore LF by BSN Medical consist of and come in either a 3-layer system for Lite compression or a 4-layer compression bandaging system primarily used for treating venous leg ulcers and other bruises below the knee. When applied, the kits provide 40 mmHg of graduated compression to the area. This compression supports incompetent venous valves, and helps reduce the risk of venous reflux and hypertension. It also aids in the treatment of venous leg ulcers and edema. This system is designed for ankle circumferences measuring 7 to 10 inches. Both kits offer a latex-free version as well, for users who may be sensitive to latex.
In addition, Jobst Comprifore is safe to use and unrolls nicely for easy application.
The Cutimed Sorbact WCL provides a sterile wound contact layer to protect the wound, reduce the risk of infection, and reduce bioburden and inflammation. By reducing bioburden and inflammation, healing can start sooner for quicker recovery. It also assists in making for pain-free dressing changes and will not stick to the wound. The next layer, the absorbent padding bandage, absorbs wound exudate and protects bony prominences. It even works to distribute the pressure evenly across the wound. The light support bandage provides additional absorbency and additional padding in preparation for the compression from the final layers. For further compression preparation, this bandage flattens the previous layer to promote more effective distribution of compression. In a 4-piece kit, the light compression bandage is included to protect pressure points by rounding everything off. It provides up to one half of the system compression as well. The final layer is the cohesive elastic bandage. This bandage holds everything together for up to seven days and brings the compression levels up to maximum effective levels.
What is Included in Each Kit
- Cutimed Sorbact WCL
- JOBST Comprifore #1 Orthopedic Padding and Absorption Layer
- JOBST Comprifore #2 Light Support Bandage
- JOBST Comprifore #3 Light Compression Bandage (Only in a 4-Piece Kit)
- JOBST Comprifore #4 Cohesive Elastic Bandage
Jobst Comprifore - Lite, LF 3 & 4 Layer Compression Features and Benefits
- Safe and Easy Application
- Pain-Free Dressing Changes
- Graduated Compression
- Dressing and Compression Last Up to 7 Days
- Multi-Layer Kit Provides Compression and Helps Wounds Heal
- Absorbs Wound Exudate
- Ideal for Venous Reflux, Venous Hyptertension, Venous Leg Ulcers and Edema
- Item Numbers: 72661-00, 72661-01, 72661-02, 72661-03
- Latex-Free Versions: 72661-01, 72661-03
- Ankle Circumference: 7-10 Inch
- HCPCS: A4649
- Brand: Jobst
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- JOBST Comprifore Brochure has a matrix of common problems and easy fixes.
JOBST® Comprifore® Application (7:54 Minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!