Customers Also Bought
Post-Operative braces have been technologically improved since the days of an old, hard, plastic version. Ovation Medical, the makers of several types of body part braces, created a post-operative knee brace that can help the healing process of several types of knee injuries. The Compact Pro Post Op Knee Brace works well for many operational procedures. Among them include repairs for ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL knee-related repairs; tibia fractures, meniscal repairs, patella tendon repairs and condylar fractures. The Compact Pro is easy to apply and remove thanks to its quick release buckle system and has aluminum bendable struts to help extend the brace to 25 inches if needed. Non-slip foam on the interior of the device will prevent the brace from slipping down your leg, so you'll know it will stay on for the entire day. Adjustable struts allows nearly any user, up to 6-feet 4-inches tall, to wear the device for optimal healing. Once secured, an easy-to-use Drop Lock feature gives the user or a medical professional the ability to change the angle of the bend. With adjustability of up to 90 degrees, it assures you will be able to slowly heal the injury over a proper amount of time.
The Compact Pro can fit thighs up to 35 inches in circumference and comes in Standard and Cool versions.
Compact Pro Post Op Knee Brace Features and Benefits
- Works Great on Post-Operative Knee Injuries
- Also Works for Non-Surgical Injuries such as Sprains
- Great for Recovering from Ligament Tears
- Compact for Easy Wearing and Storage
- Lightweight for Easier Wearing Experience
- Fits a Wide Variety of Heights
- Angle Adjustability for Better Healing
- Manufacturer: Ovation Medical
- Product Numbers: 51500; 51600
- Standard: up to 27 Inches
- X-Large: up to 35 Inches
- Available Versions
- Weight: 2.25 Pounds
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ovation Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
I am a working and active 62 yrs. old who lives alone. There is no data as to how to remove and replace the cast during showering, nor are there safety tips for this procedure and other normal daily activities.
There are no videos or animated simulations that guide a patient as to how to safely remount the cast to ensure its accurate placement and security. This is an important conversation to have with patients to prepare them with confidence for optimal experience that could include benefits such as more rapid recovery and more accurate alignment for long-term correction and stability.
Patient advocacy will also benefit the brand with positive reviews and patient interaction to encourage social discussion, continuous patient input for product innovation and promotion of Ovation Medical products.
- I don't have any likes yet, Only observations
- The product could innovate in areas of product fabrication and materials, I would like to see more flexible sections that mold more easily to the body, The unit could be designed to reflect a more feminine line for women as well