Customers Also Bought
ComfortFoam Self-Adherent Soft Silicone Foam Dressing is a self-adherent silicone foam wound dressing. ComfortFoam dressings are made from a soft silicone contact layer, along with a flexible absorbent polyurethane foam pad, and a vapor-permeable, moisture-proof outer film. The silicone adhesive sticks to the surrounding skin but not the wound bed, minimizing pain and risk of damage to the wound area.
The silicone adhesive on the foam dressing is gentle to the wound bed and skin, allowing for safe and easy removal. It absorbs exudate while minimizing risk of maceration, and it supports moist wound healing. The foam dressing also provides thermal insulation and protection.
The soft silicone foam dressing is comfortable and conformable. It can be safely worn for several days depending on wound condition and exudate levels. This foam dressing is used for management of partial and full thickness wounds, traumatic wounds, pressure, arterial, diabetic and venous ulcers.
ComfortFoam Self-Adherent Soft Silicone Foam Dressing can be cut to fit the wound and is latex free. It is packaged for convenience in boxes of 10.ComfortFoam Self-Adherent Soft Silicone Foam Dressing Features and Benefits
- Self-Adherent Silicone Wound Dressing
- It has a soft silicone contact layer, a flexible absorbent polyurethane foam pad, and a vapor-permeable, moisture-proof outer film.
- Silicone Adhesive Sticks to Surrounding Skin but Not Wound Bed
- Minimizes Pain and Risk of Damage to Wound Area
- Allows for Safe and Easy Removal
- Absorbs Exudate While Minimizing Risk of Maceration
- Supports Moist Wound Healing
- Provides Thermal Insulation and Protection
- Comfortable and Conformable
- It can be safely worn for several days depending on wound condition and exudate levels.
- Can be Cut to Fit the Wound
- Latex Free
- Packaged for Convenience in Boxes of 10
- Item Numbers: 00315E, 44220, 44330, 44450, 44480, 00316E, 44680, 44880.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history