Customers Also Bought
The Drive Comfort Touch Heated Lumbar Support is an ergonomically designed back cushion with heat therapy to relieve muscle tension and provide postural support. A lumbar seat cushion is beneficial for individuals who sit while working and for back pain sufferers needing additional back support. Its raised edges and curved center molds to the back creating postural support. The simultaneous heat therapy adds another layer of comfort using a power supply. You can use it at the office, on a recliner while watching television or any seat where you may be sitting for an extended period of time. The design of the Drive RTL2017CTL Comfort Touch Heated Lumbar Support gently allows your back to naturally curve into the support for comfortable relaxation. A soft velour cover adds a luxurious feel and is removable at any time for cleaning. A built-in strap can be used to secure it to a chair to keep the support in place.
For optimal sitting comfort, pair this lumbar support with a Comfort Touch Cooling Sensation Seat Cushion designed to relieve sitting pressure with a cooling affect to keep you extra comfortable.
Features and Benefits
- Cushion Adds Gentle Back Support
- Ergonomically Designed with Raised Edges and Curved Center to Mold to Back
- Plugs in for Simultaneous Heat Therapy
- Strap Secures to Chair if Desired
- Lightweight and Portable
- Cover Removes for Laundering
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: RTL2017CTL
- Product Width: 12.8 Inches
- Product Length: 13.2 Inches
- Product Height: 4.1 Inches
- Product Weight: 1.2 Pounds
- Heating Unit: Plug-in Adapter
- Warranty: One Year Limited
- Cushion Material: Foam
- Cover Material: Velour
- Application: Lumbar Support Cushion
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains user manual.
- Product Catalog contains catalog info.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this something that is able to be plugged into a power source in a car?Question by: Kristen Fossa on Nov 21, 2017 5:06:00 PMThe item is not able to be plugged into a vehicle outlet.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 17, 2018 9:49:00 AM