Customers Also Bought
Coloplast Sween Body Powder has a unique formula that helps absorb perspiration and moisture, which can help prevent skin damage. Sween-All Body Powder (Coloplast 0505 3oz & 0506 8 oz) allows caregivers to keep their patients dry and comfortable.
Sween Absorbent Body Powder prevents shearing and reduces the risk of friction. It is easy to apply and gentle on the skin. It delivers exceptional absorption that keeps the skin dry and is made from natural corn starch that is non-caking.
If you are experiencing dry skin, you may be interested in the Sween Moisturizing Body Cream.
Why Use a Body Powder?
- Keeps the Skin Dry
- Reduces Body Acne by Absorbing Oil
- Protects the Skin from Damage from Moisture
- Reduces Unpleasant Smells and Odors
- Helps Control Bacteria Levels on the Skin
- Maybe be Used in Shoes and Socks to Keep Feet Dry
- May also be Used as a Dry Shampoo
How do You Apply Body Powder?The rule of thumb when using body powder is to apply a small amount to areas of the body that require extra moisture absorption, such as the feet. The powder is best to apply after showering when the skin is clean.
Product Features and Benefits
- Absorbs Oil
- Absorbs Excessive Moisture
- Reduces Unwanted Odor
- Prevents Skin Damage
- Controls Bacteria on the Skin
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Sween
- Product Numbers: 0505, 0506
- Sizes: 3 oz, 8 oz
- Type: Body Powder
- Additional Information