Customers Also Bought
Coloplast Assura 2 Piece Skin Barrier, by Coloplast, is a 2-piece skin wafer with belt loops. Coloplast Assura barrier wafer is available in cut-to-fit and pre-cut options for those wearers who need a wide range to match their stoma openings. The range of features will benefit many different iliostomy and colostomy patients.
The Coloplast Sensura Assura barrier features the click style fastener to make securing the bag and wafer together easy. It uses a mechanical coupling that will make an audible 'click' to confirm that the pouch is locked to the wafer barrier. Coloplast Assura come either as standard wear or extended wear, in both flat, convex, and convex light shapes. The Assura barriers are pre-cut as well as cut-to-fit.
Operating the Assura Click Mechanism
The pouch opening and the wafer is simply matched together and pressed firmly until a click is heard. To get the pouch into the most comfortable position to wear, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be re-positioned to enable easy handling whether the user is left or right-handed. The pouch can be removed separately from the Assura spiral-adhesive barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
SenSura Click Barriers are available shaped flat, convex, or convex light. These can be combined with drainable, closed or urostomy pouches, as well as a range of special solutions including a night drainage bag, mini cap and much more. Coloplast ostomy 2-piece systems are size based on a color-coded coupling system. For instance, a barrier with a "red" coupling size must be matched to a "red" pouch.
The Coloplast Sensura Assura adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in for its spiral structure, including:
- Secure adherence to skin
- Absorption of moisture from skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Features and Benefits
- The barrier comes cut-to-fit and has pre-cut selections.
- The wafer has a click-in fastener to make it easy to connect to the pouch.
- The wafers are color coded to match the appropriate pouch size opening.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the spiral adhesive barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the barrier.
- The pouch can be re-positioned to enable easy handling for left or right-handed users.
- There is flat, convex light, and convex shape options.
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Type: Two Piece Skin Barrier
- Flange Options: Cut-to-fit or Pre-cut
- Latex Free
- Color Coded to Match Pouch Size
- HCPCS Code: A4414, A4409, A4407, A4373
- Product Numbers: 2831, 2832, 2833, 2881, 2882, 2883, 12701, 12702, 12703, 12704, 12705, 12706, 12707, 12708, 12709, 12716, 12719, 12841, 12842, 12844, 12845, 12847, 12848, 14232, 14233, 14234, 14235, 14236, 14237, 14238, 14239, 14243, 14246, 14249, 14250, 14251, 14252, 14254, 14255, 14257, 14258, 14261, 14262, 14263, 14271, 14272, 14273, 14274, 14275, 14276, 14277, 14278, 14281, 14282, 14283, 14291, 14292, 14292A, 14293, 14294, 14295, 14296, 14297, 14298.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A