Other Biatain product(s)
Coloplast 9643 Biatain Ag Foam Heel Dressing is a soft, conformable polyurethane foam dressing with silver for deeper wound penetration of several types of exudated wounds at risk of infection. The silver contained within the wound dressing serves a two-fold purpose: to release deep into the wound bed for better overall coverage and to prevent further bacteria from forming. This two-step process will reduce the risk of further infection to the site and promote faster healing.
The silver contained within the dressing has a slow release time table so the user can wear it for up to seven (7) days before needing to be changed. Biatain can be used for leg and pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions. It can also be used in combination with compression therapy.
Product Features and Benefits
- Use Against Several Exudating Wound Types
- Works Well for Wounds Already at-risk of Infection
- Silver Penetrates the Wound for Faster Healing
- Silver Releases to Prevent Further Infection
- Structural Foam Conforms to the Wound Area
- Able to Cut Down on Healing Time
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Application: Wound Coverage
- Contains Silver: Yes
- Size: 7.5 Inch x 8 Inch (19 cm x 20 cm)
- Product Number: 9643
- HCPCS: A6212
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatain
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!