Other Biatain product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 9641 Biatain Ag Foam Dressing is a silver dressing that can be used for a wide variety of exudating wounds that have a difficult time healing due to bacteria or possible risk of infection. A silver complex contained within the dressing releases and distributes deep into the wound bed in order to prevent further infection. Its 3-D foam structure is able to conform to the wound for deeper penetration and faster healing times.
The silver releases slowly over time, allowing the user to wear it for up to seven (7) days if necessary. It can also be used in combination with compression therapy. The dressing can be used for leg and pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions.
Product Features and Benefits
- Great for Use Against Many Wound Types
- Perfect for Difficult-to-Heal Exudate Wounds
- Silver Releases and Penetrates into the Wound
- Deeper Penetration Lessens Further Infection
- 3-D Foam Structure Conforms to the Wound Bed
- Slow Silver Release for Longer Wear Time
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Application: Wound Coverage
- Size: 9 Inch x 9 Inch (23 cm x 23 cm)
- Contains Silver: Yes
- Product Number: 9641
- HCPCS: A6213
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatain
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!