Other Biatain product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 3765 Biatain Alginate Ag Dressing, 6 x 6 Inch contains silver in order to penetrate deep into the wound bed, preventing the spread of bacterial infection. Although the dressing can cover a large amount of space, you can cut the dressing down to a smaller size in order to better fit the wound site. This will keep the infected area from leaking that can cause maceration of the surrounding skin.
The wound dressing works by converting to a gel that conforms to the wound bed for the best control. It's best used for on all mid-to-high exudating partial and full thickness wounds including pressure, leg and diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, traumatic wounds and second degree burns. It is not recommended for dry or lightly-exudating wounds or to control heavy bleeding.
Product Features and Benefits
- Contains Silver to Contain and Prevent Bacterial Spread
- Covers a Lot of Skin Space but Can Be Cut to Small Pieces
- Works by Turning into a Gel, Conforming to the Wound Bed
- Tight Seal Prevents Leakage and Maceration of the Skin
- Can be Worn for Up to Seven Days Between Changes
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Size: 6 x 6 Inches Square
- Ingredients: Calcium Alginate, Ionic Silver Complex, Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC)
- Product Number: 3765
- HCPCS: A6197
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatain
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!