Other Biatain product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 3760 Biatain Alginate Ag Dressing, 4 x 4 Inch has a multi-functional ability thanks to its silver properties, allowing for absorption of mid-to-high exudating and sloughy wounds that could be at risk of infection. The design and structural integrity of the bandage allow the user to cut the dressing if necessary, better facilitating to the size and shape of the wound. When it comes into contact with the wound bed, it'll expand and conform to the area for better exudate and infection control. Dressing integrity allows for one-piece removal and a high absorption rate offers minimal risk of leakage and maceration.
Biatain can be used on partial and full thickness wounds including pressure, leg and diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, traumatic wounds and second degree burns. Users should not use this item for dry or light exudating wounds or to control heavy bleeding. You can also use the Biatain with compression wear to help keep it in place.
Product Features and Benefits
- Able to Lift Exudate from Mid-to-High Levels Wounds
- Covers up to 16 Square Inches of Space but can be Cut
- Silver Goes Deep into the Bed for Exudate Control
- Prevents Maceration and Leakage onto the Skin Area
- Wear Time of up to Seven Days Saves Time, Money
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Size: 4 x 4 Inches Square
- Ingredients: Calcium Alginate, Ionic Silver Complex, Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC)
- Product Number: 3760
- HCPCS: A6196
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatain
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!