Other Biatain product(s)
Coloplast 3755 Biatain Alginate Silver Dressing, 2 x 2 Inch is a dressing able to work with medium to heavy exudating wounds such as pressure or leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, traumatic wounds and second degree burns. The silver contained within the bandage offers continuous coverage by going deep into the wound bed and preventing infection. Its ability to spread across the wound bed means it will expand as it comes into contact with the area, providing more coverage. The integrity of the dressing means it can be combined with other alginate dressings and be removed as a single piece rather than removing multiple pieces. The gel formation of Biatain also means the exudate will be locked into place, preventing the exudate from maceration or leakage on the surrounding skin.
Biatain Alginate Ag contains alginate carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) along with silver. It's durable to last up to seven days before needing to be changed, saving time and effort between changes. The four-inch square size is perfect for covering spot wounds or combining with other dressings for optimal usage.
Product Features and Benefits
- Works with Moderate to Heavy Exudating Wounds
- Small Enough to Cover Spot Areas or be Combined with Others
- Silver Penetrates Deep into the Bed for Better Control
- Will Prevent Maceration or Leakage onto the Skin Area
- Can Be Worn up to Seven Days Before Changes are Made
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Size: 2 x 2 Inches Square
- Ingredients: Calcium Alginate, Ionic Silver Complex, Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC)
- Product Number: 3755
- HCPCS: A6196
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatain
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!