Other Biatain product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 3740 Biatain Alginate Dressing 1 x 17.5 Inch Rope is a moderate to heavy exudating wound dressing able to cover abrasions of all types. The rope style allows the user to cut it into multiple pieces, perfect for odd-shaped or deep wounds. Designed with structural integrity, the rope dressing will expand as it comes into contact with the wound bed. This will keep the exudation in check and not allow for maceration or leakage onto the surrounding skin. Thanks to its unique ability to expand as it contacts, the alginate dressing can also be removed as a single piece rather than a little at a time. This will save you time and effort when it comes to changes.
Biatain consists of calcium alginate and carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) for better lift assistance and can be used on moderate to heavy exudating partial and full thickness wounds such as leg, pressure and diabetic foot ulcers and donor sites. It's not recommended for use on light exudation or heavy bleeding wounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Works Well on Moderate to Heavy Exudation
- Can Also be Used on Oddly-Shaped or Deep Wounds
- Can be Cut to Fit Certain Shapes and Depths
- Expands as it Contacts Wound Area for a Proper Seal
- Can Be Cut to Pieces for a Better Overall Fit
- Reduced Risk of Maceration or Leakage Outside the Skin
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Size: 1 x 17 Inches Squared
- Ingredients: Calcium Alginate, Carboxymethylcellulose
- Product Number: 3740
- HCPCS: A6199
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!