Other Biatain product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 3715 Biatain Alginate Dressing 6 x 6 Inch Square is an alginate dressing with excellent absorption sloughy (dead layered) wounds and for cavity fillings but also serves as a multi-purpose dressing for moderate to heavy exudating wounds for several sizes, shapes and depths. This unique dressing has an integrity that allows for one-piece removal and locks exudate inside the gel in order to prevent leakage, minimizing the risk of maceration or leakage to the surrounding skin. Upon contact with the skin, the dressing will change to a cohesive gel that provides a moist healing environment, shortening the time it will take for the area to heal.
Biatain consists of calcium alginate and carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) for better lift assistance and can be used on moderate to heavy exudating partial and full thickness wounds such as leg, pressure and diabetic foot ulcers and donor sites. It's not recommended for use on light exudation or for injuries with heavy bleeding.
Product Features and Benefits
- Excellent absorption for Sloughy Wounds
- Best for Use Against Moderate to Heavy Exudation
- Able to Fit on All Shapes, Sizes and Depths
- One Piece Removal Locks Exudate Inside the Gel
- Able to Cover up to 36 Square Inches of Space
- Little to No Risk of Maceration or Leakage
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Size: 6 x 6 Inches Squared
- Ingredients: Calcium Alginate, Carboxymethylcellulose
- Product Number: 3715
- HCPCS: A6197
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!