Other Biatain product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 3710 Biatain Alginate Dressing Inch Square is a moderate to heavy exudating wound cover that's able to lift and separate fluids while maintaining a moisture barrier between the site and the environment. Ideal for filling cavities if necessary, the design of the dressing allows you to cut to the correct size, shape and depth of the wound in order to get the area to properly heal. Thanks to its ability to lift a lot of fluid, there is minimal risk of maceration or leakage because the Biatain is able to stay in place.
Biatain consists of calcium alginate and carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) for better lift assistance. It can be used on all moderate to heavy exudating partial and full thickness wounds such as leg, pressure and diabetic foot ulcers and donor sites. It's not recommended for use on dry or light exudation or heavy bleeding control.
Product Features and Benefits
- Able to Be Cut to Fit the Wound Area
- Conforms to the Wound Bed for Better Lift
- Provides Tight Seal and a Moisture Environment
- Seal Offers Less Chance of Maceration
- Able to Cover Small-to-Mid Size Wounds
- Can be Used for Ulcer and Donor Sites
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Size: 4 x 4 Inches Squared
- Ingredients: Calcium Alginate, Carboxymethylcellulose
- Product Number: 3710
- HCPCS: A6196
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!