Other Biatain product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Coloplast 3705 Biatain Alginate Dressing 2 x 2 Inch Square has the design and flexibility to be cut into pieces in order to cover the size, shape and depth of the wound site. Having the ability to conform to the bed allows for better healing in a short amount of time. When the wound dressing comes in contact with the area, a cohesive gel will provide a moist environment resulting in less of a chance of maceration or infection.
Biatain comes in a 2 x 2 inch square size and is made with calcium alginate and carboxymethylcellulose (CMC). It's best used for moderate to heavily exudating wounds such as leg and pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers and donor sites. It is not recommended for use on dry or light exudating wounds or to control heavy bleeding.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can be Cut to Fit Wound Beds
- Conforms to the Bed for Better Healing
- Provides Moisture Environment with Tight Seal
- Less Chance of Maceration or Infection
- Smaller Size for Better Small Wound Coverage
- Recommended for All Types of Ulcers and Sites
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Size: 2 x 2 Inches Squared
- Ingredients: Calcium Alginate, Carboxymethylcellulose
- Product Number: 3705
- HCPCS: A6196
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatain
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!