Other Biatain product(s)
Coloplast 3475 Biatain Soft-Hold Foam Dressing is a wound dressing that works well for all types of exudating wounds including ulcers, burns, post-op wounds and skin abrasions. A 3-D foam structure is soft and flexible to wear under clothing without bothering the user or becoming increasingly noticeable throughout the day. Biatain's absorption strength involves using the flexibility of the dressing to take in and spread out the exudate while maintaining a moist barrier between the dressing and the wound site. A semi-permeable water- and bacteria proof top film will keep the area from getting infected as well.
Durable enough to hold exudate on its own, it can also be used in combination with compression therapy if necessary. If necessary, the dressing can be worn for up to seven days. This product can be used for leg and pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions. Biatain is not recommended for donor sites.
Product Features and Benefits
- Works for Several Types of Exudating Wounds
- Flexible and Durable to Wear under Clothing
- Can be Combined with Compression Wear
- Little to No Chance of Maceration or Leaking
- Wicks away Exudate from the Site Bed
- Water and Bacteria Proof Avoids Infection
- Can be Worn for Up to Seven Days if Needed
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Compatibility: Compression Wear
- Size: 6 x 6 Inches Squared
- Wear Time: Up to Seven Days
- Product Number: 3475
- HCPCS: A6210
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatain
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!