Other Biatain product(s)
Coloplast 3473 Biatain Soft-Hold Foam Dressings, 2 x 2.75 Inch Square is a unique foam dressing used for covering exudating wounds such as ulcers, burns, postoperative wounds, and skin abrasions among others. A unique 3D foam structure expands when it comes in contact with the wound area. The absorption and exudation retention also lessens the chance of maceration and leakage thanks to its additional ability to lock in exudate and wick fluid away from the main wound area.
All this gives the user the ability to wear the dressing for up to seven days before needing to be changed. To protect both the wound area and the skin, Biatain is made with polyurethane foam dressing with a water and bacteria proof film on top.
Product Features and Benefits
- Covers Multiple Wounds and Wound Types
- Foam Expands for Better Coverage
- Better Absorption Lessens Heal Time
- Less Chance of Maceration or Leaking
- Locks and Wicks Fluid Away from the Site
- Waterproof Film for Maximum Protection
- Bacteria Proof to Keep the Wound from Infection
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Compatibility: Compression Wear
- Size: 2 x 2.75 Inches Squared
- Wear Time: Up to Seven Days
- Product Number: 3473
- HCPCS: A6209
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatain
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!