Other Biatain product(s)
Coloplast 3470 Biatain Soft-Hold Foam Dressings, 4 x 4 Inch Square is a soft polyurethane foam dressing that's gently placed on the skin's surface in order to speed up the healing process of several different wounds. A unique 3-D foam structure of Biatain allows for better conforming against the wound bed. This method will maximize the absorption rate while minimizing the risk of maceration and leakage. As a non-adhesive dressing, it's best used for delicate skin areas or patients with delicate skin.
Biatain can be used for a wide variety of exudating wounds including leg and pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, post-operative wounds and skin abrasions. Patients can also combo-use the dressing with compression therapy; however, it should not be used on donor sites. The dressing can be worn for up to 7 days depending on exudation.
Product Features and Benefits
- Gently Placed on Skin Area for Less Irritation
- 3-D Foam Structure Better Conforms to the Skin
- Maximizes Absorption Rate During Healing Time
- Durable Enough to Wear up to Seven Days
- Can be Used in Combination with Compression Wear
- Great for a Number of Wound Types and Sites
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Skin Type: Sensitive
- Size: Four Inches Squared
- Wear Time: Up to Seven Days
- Product Number: 3470
- HCPCS: A6209
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Biatain
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!