Other Biatain product(s)
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3705 | 2 x 2 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3710 | 4 x 4 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3715 | 6 x 6 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3740 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3780 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope with Silver by Coloplast
- Biatain Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing 3410 | 4 x 4 Inch, Square by Coloplast
Customers Also Bought
Biatain® Adhesive Foam Dressing 3430 is ideal for wound sites with high amounts of exudate that need extra adhesion. Coloplast designed this specialized foam dressing to be extra gentle to deep wound beds using a three-dimensional structure. The 3-D approach is soft and gentle to wound bed and won't stick which is a great reassurance. The hydrocolloid adhesive is hypoallergenic to prevent further skin irritation.
Polyurethane foam absorbs well to handle highly exuding wounds. The foam has quick exudate uptake to manage a moist wound healing environment and prevent skin maceration.
The 4 x 4 inch square dressing is packaged sterile with 10 dressings in a box. Once the wound has been cleaned and covered with a Biatain Adhesive Foam Dressing, it can remain for up to seven days depending on the amount of exudate. This makes the dressing cost-friendly with requiring fewer dressing changes. This also minimizes wound exposure for faster healing.
The Biatain® Adhesive Foam Dressing family has a variety of sizes and shapes designed for regions susceptible to pressure ulcers. When needing a larger square-shaped dressing, it is available up to 7 x 7 inches.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft and Flexible Foam to Conform to Wound
- Excellent Exudate Uptake
- Won't Leak
- Maintains Moist Healing Environment
- Protects Wound up to a Week
- 3D Design is Gentle to Wound Bed
- Easy Application
- Gentle Hydrocolloid Adhesive
- Cost-Effective with Fewer Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Biatain®
- Item Number: 3430
- Size: 4 x 4 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- Shape: 3-D Square
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- Adhesive: Hydrocolloid
- HCPCS Code: A6212
- Application: Wound Dressing for Highly Exuding Wounds
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!