Other Biatain product(s)
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3705 | 2 x 2 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3710 | 4 x 4 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3715 | 6 x 6 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3740 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3780 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope with Silver by Coloplast
- Biatain Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing 3410 | 4 x 4 Inch, Square by Coloplast
Customers Also Bought
Biatain® Adhesive Foam Dressing 3423 by Coloplast is made with flexible polyurethane foam known for its excellent absorption. The foam is flexible so it can easily conform to the wound bed. The three-dimensional design adds softness so it doesn't stick increasing patient comfort which is helpful when used with compression. When needing a primary dressing, Biatain® Adhesive Foam Dressing uses a skin-friendly hydrocolloid adhesive that's hypoallergenic to be gentle as possible.
In addition to the foam being flexible, it's also a super absorber with the capability of handling large amounts of exudate without leaking. This creates an ideal dressing to treat leg ulcers, second-degree burns, postoperative wounds and donor sites. As the foam controls exudate, it naturally reduces the risk of skin maceration and leaves a moist wound healing environment.
The foam is 7 x 7 inches and comes with five dressings in a box. The dressing can be worn up to seven days making it cost effective.
The Biatain® Adhesive Foam Dressing family has a variety of sizes and shapes for pressure ulcers including specialized shapes to fit the sacrum and heel.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft and Flexible
- Excellent Exudate Uptake
- Maintains Moist Healing Environment
- Protect Wound up to a Week
- 3D Design Won't Stick to Wound Bed
- Prevents Leakage
- Easy Application
- Gentle Adhesive
- Cost-Effective with Fewer Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Biatain®
- Item Number: 3423
- Size: 7 x 7 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 5
- Shape: 3-D Square
- Adhesive: Hydrocolloid
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- HCPCS Code: A6213
- Application: Wound Dressing for Highly Exuding Wounds
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!