Other Biatain product(s)
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3705 | 2 x 2 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3710 | 4 x 4 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3715 | 6 x 6 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3740 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3780 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope with Silver by Coloplast
- Biatain Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing 3410 | 4 x 4 Inch, Square by Coloplast
Customers Also Bought
Biatain® Adhesive 3420 by Coloplast is a 5 x 5 inch square foam dressing with a gentle adhesive border for wounds needing extra adhesion. It's a gentle hydrocolloid adhesive that holds well without irritating the skin. The foam is flexible polyurethane with a three-dimensional design to conform to deep wound beds. The 3-D approach makes it less intrusive in the wound bed and won't stick to the wound, even under compression.
Polyurethane foam also offers super absorbency. Biatain Adhesive can handle highly exuding wounds, pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, second-degree burns, postoperative wounds and donor sites. The foam absorbs exudate to reduce the risk of maceration and maintains a moist wound healing environment.
The dressing is packaged sterile with 10 dressings in a box. Case studies have shown the dressings to hold up for seven days depending on the wound condition and amount of exudate. This staying power adds to patient comfort with less dressing changes and minimizes wound exposure to outside contaminants.
The Biatain® Adhesive Foam Dressing family has a variety of sizes and shapes for pressure ulcers at the heel and sacrum. The foam adhesive dressing is also offered in a 7 x 7 inch square.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft and Flexible
- Excellent Exudate Uptake
- Maintains Moist Healing Environment
- Protect Wound up to a Week
- 3D Design Won't Stick to Wound Bed
- Prevents Leakage
- Easy Application
- Gentle Hydrocolloid Adhesive
- Cost-Effective with Fewer Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Biatain®
- Item Number: 3420
- Size: 5 x 5 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- Shape: 3-D Square
- Adhesive: Hydrocolloid
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- HCPCS Code: A6212
- Application: Wound Dressing for Highly Exuding Wounds
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!