Other Biatain product(s)
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3705 | 2 x 2 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3710 | 4 x 4 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3715 | 6 x 6 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3740 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3780 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope with Silver by Coloplast
- Biatain Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing 3410 | 4 x 4 Inch, Square by Coloplast
Customers Also Bought
Biatain Silicone Foam Dressing by Coloplast is ideal for healing exuding wounds, such as ulcers on the feet or legs, pressure ulcers, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions. It is made of a 3D foam, which conforms to the wound and insures optimal control of moisture and leakage. The silcone material provides secure fitting, while minimizing pain upon removal.
Product Features and Benefits
It is soft, flexible and provides a close fit to wounds, which makes it comfortable - even under compression. The outer film is shower proof and bacteria proof. The foam is asorbant, but has a lock-away layer that leaves the wound moist to ensure optimal healing.
- Shower and Bacteria Proof
- Flexible Design
- Close Fit to Wound
- Comfortable to Wear
- Provides Optimal Healing
- Controls Exuding Wounds
- Manufacture: Coloplast
- Item Number: 33435
- Dimensions: 4 Inch x 4 Inch
- Size: Each & Box of 10
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!