Other Biatain product(s)
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3705 | 2 x 2 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3710 | 4 x 4 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3715 | 6 x 6 Inch by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3740 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope by Coloplast
- Biatain Alginate Dressing 3780 | 1 x 17-1/2 Inch Rope with Silver by Coloplast
- Biatain Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing 3410 | 4 x 4 Inch, Square by Coloplast
Customers Also Bought
The Biatain Silicone Foam Dressing is made of an absorbent dressing that is flexible, soft and ideal for a wide range of wounds particularly, commonly occurring wounds that exude moisture.
Product Features and Benefits
This silicone foam dressing is ideal for wounds, such as non-infected diabetic foot ulcers, postoperative wounds, skin abrasions, leg and pressure ulcers or any medical issue that requires protection in order to heal properly. It provides a secure fit to keep the dressing in place and ensures minimal pain upon removal. Because it has a 3-piece non-touch opening; it is easy to apply and reduces waste. The semi-permeable outer film makes it shower proof and blocks harmful bacteria from keeping the wound from healing properly.
- Locks Away Fluid Within Its Structure
- Provides Optimal Moist Wound Healing
- Bacteria & Shower Proof
- Easily Applied to Wound
- Can Be Combined w/Compression Therapy
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Product Number: 33434
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 Inch, Square
- HCPCS Code: A6212
- Size: Each & Box of 10
- Material: Silicone & 3D Absorbent Foam
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!