Other Comfeel product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Comfeel® Ulcer Care 3218 by Coloplast is a 6 x 6 inch square hydrocolloid dressing with calcium alginate. This creates absorption to retain mild to moderate amounts of wound exudate. The hydrogel technology naturally balances moisture to create a moist wound environment for faster healing.
The dressing can be applied as a primary or secondary dressing. It's packaged sterile to not introduce microorganisms to the wound bed with a waterproof barrier to also keep bacteria out. This allows for longer wearing time and can remain in place for up to seven days, depending on the amount of wound exudate. These features add to patient comfort while being a cost-effective wound care solution.
You may also be interested in additional sizes found in the family of Comfeel® Ulcer Care homepage.
Features and Benefits:
- Soaks up Wound Exudate and Bacteria
- Maintains Moist Healing Environment
- Long Wearing Time
- Dressing Protects Wound From Outside Contaminants
- Waterproof Film
- Dressing is Gentle Against Wound
- Fast Healing
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Comfeel®
- Item Number: 3218
- Size: 6 x 6 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 5
- Shape: Square
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Alastomer Matrix
- Moisture Absorbing Material: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and Calcium Alginate
- Film Barrier Material: Semi-Permeable Polyurethane
- HCPCS Code: A6235
- Application: Primary or Secondary Dressing for Low to Moderate Exuding Wounds
- Indications: Management of Leg Ulcers, Burns, Donor Sites, Post-Operative Wounds, Abrasions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Comfeel
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!