Other Comfeel product(s)
- Comfeel Plus Ulcer Dressing 3110 | 4 x 4 Inch, Sterile by Coloplast
- Comfeel Plus Ulcer Dressing 3120 | 8 x 8 Inch, Sterile by Coloplast
- Comfeel Ulcer Care 3213 | 4 x 4 Inch by Coloplast
- Comfeel Ulcer Care 3218 | 6 x 6 Inch by Coloplast
- Comfeel Plus Contour Dressing 3280 | 2-1/3 x 3-3/20 Inch, Sterile by Coloplast
Customers Also Bought
Comfeel® Plus Ulcer Dressing 3115 by Coloplast offers a 6 x 6 inch surface area to treat leg ulcers and pressure ulcers. As an effective hydrocolloid dressing, it's also ideal for treating burns, donor sites and post-operative wounds with low to moderate amounts of wound exudate.
This wafer-style hydrocolloid dressing contains hydrogel, gel-forming polymers and calcium alginate, for excellent absorption of exudate. As it's absorbed, the polymers turn into gel to remove harmful bacteria and provide a moist wound healing environment. The dressing's outer film also prevents bacteria from entering for faster healing.
The materials and design also makes dressing changes less painful. The low profile edges lift easily and with less dressings needed, the wound is left undisturbed for longer. Depending on the wound condition and the amount of wound exudate, Comfeel Plus Ulcer Dressing can stay in place for up to seven days.
When wound is in a difficult location that's difficult to dress, a great alternative is Coloplast Triad Hydrophilic Wound Dressing, a zinc-oxide based hydrophilic paste.
Features and Benefits:
- Soaks up Wound Exudate
- Reliable, Fast Healing
- Film Effectively Protects Wound
- Prevents Leaks
- Gentle Dressing Changes
- Promotes Moist Wound Environment
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Comfeel®
- Item Number: 3115
- Size: 6 x 6 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 5
- Shape: Square
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Alastomer Matrix
- Moisture Absorbing Material: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and Calcium Alginate
- Film Barrier Material: Semi-Permeable Polyurethane
- HCPCS Code: A6235
- Application: Primary or Secondary Dressing for Low to Moderate Exuding Wounds
- Indications: Management of Leg Ulcers, Burns, Donor Sites, Post-Operative Wounds, Abrasions
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents