DJ Orthopedics Colles Splint is a pre-molded aluminum-made wrist splint that's perfect for keeping the wrist area immobilized prior to getting the wrist surgically corrected or put in a cast. These molded pieces are padded for additional comfort from the wrist to the lower forearm, allowing the joints, muscles and tendons to relax. Pre-punctured ventilation holes are strategically placed, allowing the covered skin to breath. These pre-cuts will circulate air through the perforations to the skin in order to keep the area from becoming over-saturated. This will also prevent perspiration, a precursor to skin rashes and raw dermal abrasions.
The Colles Splint comes in four different sizes and is available to fit specifically the right or left hand.
Product Features and Benefits
- Fits Specifically the Left or Right Hand
- Will Prevent Skin Rashes and Raw Skin
- Prevents Over-Saturation of the Skin
- Pre-Cut holes for Added Circulation
- Fits from the Wrist to the Forearm
- Great for Keeping Wrist Immobile
- Perfect for Pre-Surgical Wearing
- Padded for Additional Comfort
- Manufacturer: DJ Orthopedics
- Application: Wrist Splint
- Usage: Left, Right Wrist
- Material: Aluminum, Foam
- Padded: Yes
- Perforated: Yes
- Product Numbers: 79-71973, 79-71975, 79-71977, 79-71985, 79-71987, 79-72113, 79-72117, 79-72123, 79-72125, 79-72127
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DJ Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!