Customers Also Bought
The Coban 2 Layer Compression System, by 3M, is a layer wrap system that will help reduce leg swelling and heal venous ulcers . The system includes two separate wrap types, one to provide a buffer of comfort, the other to stretch and deliver even pressure around the extremity.
The original Coban 2 Layer Compression System involves the comfort layer being applied to the patient's leg and foot. With the white side down, the comfort layer is simply wrapped across the contours of the foot and up the ankle and leg. Afterward the compression layer is applied, and depending on the stretch, a specific compression will occur across the foot and leg. The compression layer is rolled over the comfort layer starting at the base of the toe and figure 8 wrapped across the ankle and foot and on up the leg in a spiral pattern. Both wraps are cohesive and will stick together. They can simply be cut off and pressed together. A thin, stretchable, nylon stocking is recommended to go over the wrap and will have no problem sticking to the wrap and staying in place.
The Coban 2 Layer Compression System is ideal for most venous leg ulcers, lymphedema, and other conditions where compression bandage therapy is appropriate.
Coban 2 layer Compression System Features and Benefits
- The compression has two layers, one for comfort, the other for compression.
- The layers are self adhesive and no tape is needed.
- The compression will help treat swelling related to venous diseases.
- The comfort layer will adhere to the top stretch layer to stay in place.
- The material is thin, lightweight, and breathable to allow the patient to clothes and shoes comfortably.
- It is easy and fast to apply.
Coban 2 Layer Compression System Specifications
- Product Number: 2794
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Comfort Layer - 4 Inch Wide X 2.9 Yard Long
- Compression Layer: 4 Inch Wide X 5.1 Yard Long
- Includes: 1 Roll of Comfort Layer, 1 Roll of Stretch Layer
- Suggested Length of Wear: 7 Days
- Rubber Free
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!