Customers Also Bought
Coag-Sense test strips are replacement testing components to the Coag-Sense PT/INR Monitoring System. These strips are disposable, providing accurate and clean testing during each use with no hassle. Coagusense Test Strips provide bloodborne pathogen control and reduce instrument cleaning in between uses. These strips last up to two years at room temperature. These strips are designed to work with Coag-Sense sample transfer tubes w/plunger to collect and provide test samples so there is neither too much nor too little blood, ensuring the test is accurate. Dispose of these items in a Biohazard Disposal Bag.
Prothrombin Time Tests (PT)
Prothrombin time tests measure how long it takes for blood to clot. This test can help diagnose hemophilia or to test the effectiveness of anticoagulant medications. Traditionally, this test is performed in a lab and results can take anywhere from a few hours to several days to present conclusive results. Thankfully, with the Coag-Sense monitoring system, these results can be given within seconds. Quick and reliable PT tests are important for monitoring patients on medications like Warfarin to ensure medication doses are neither too much nor too little. Additionally, therapies involving clotting factors can be easily adjusted according to a patient's needs without causing unnecessary discomfort.
Product Features and Benefits
- Disposable for Easy Cleaning Between Tests
- Allows for Accurate Testing without Using too Much or Little Blood
- Works with Coag-Sense PT/INR Monitoring System
- Shelf Life: 2-Years at Room Temperature
- Manufacturer: Coagusesne Inc.
- Test Strips Product Number: 03P56-50
- Control Strips Product Number: 03P69-10
- Transfer Tube Product Number: 03P52-54
- Material: Plastic/Glass
- Use: Prothrombine Time Tests
- Additional Information