Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Clorox Professional Products are designed for use in the healthcare and professional industries where high-touch surfaces are regularly disinfected.
Why Give It a Try? Clorox Healthcare Spray kills more than 50 harmful pathogens. The easy-trigger spray bottle makes it easy to dispense the premixed disinfectant formula that is tough on germs but leaves a gentle odor-masking scent.
Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaner Spray is part of the Clorox Professional line of products. Its formula provides germicidal cleanup in professional healthcare settings, such as hospitals, clinics, and dental offices. Its active ingredient, sodium hypochlorite, kills healthcare-relevant pathogens in one minute or less and Clostridium within three minutes.
Clorox Germicidal Cleaner is sprayed on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces for routine cleaning of high-traffic and high-touchpoint areas. This prevents the spread of germs and illness, especially where patients are treated for illness or who may have a compromised immune system. It's premixed and ready to disinfect to eliminate 50 or more broad-spectrum microorganisms, including Clostridium and SARS-CoV-2. This same formula is available in convenient Bleach Germicidal Wipes.
Clorox Bleach Germicidal Spray Uses
Features and Benefits
- Effectively Kills 50 or More Harmful Microogranisms
- Premixed With 1:10 Bleach Strength
- One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner
- Ready-to-Use Formula With Trigger Spray Application
- Registered With the EPA
- Sodium Hypochlorite 0.65%
How to Use
- Manufacturer: Clorox Professional Products (CloroxPro)
- Brand: Clorox Healthcare
- Product Numbers: 68967, 68970
- Bleach Strength: 1:10
- Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite
- Scent: Floral
- Packaging Application: Bottle With Trigger Spray
- Size Options: 22 Ounces (Clorox 68967), 32 Ounces (Clorox 68970)
- Shelf Life: 18 Months
- EPA Registration Number: 56392-7
- This product is not intended to be used on fabrics.
- Do not use this product with ammonia- or acid-based chemicals, such as vinegar or rust removers.
- Do not inhale or ingest the product.
- Do not dilute the formula.
- Use before the shelf life expiration date.
Manuals and Documents
Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaner Video (0:49 minutes)
- Additional Information