Customers Also Bought
The Cleft Lip/Palate Enfamil Nurser by Mead Johnson is a squeezable bottle with elongated nipple specially designed to feed babies with a cleft lip or cleft palate. When baby sucks on the nipple, the bottle needs to be squeezed to release milk since the baby cannot properly latch for good suction. The latex-free plastic bottle is ready-to-fill to hold 6 ounces. The bottles are disposable for one-time use.
- When using the Cleft Lip Bottle for the first time, it's suggested to test with water to practice squeezing the liquid out of the nipple to understand how firmly to squeeze.
- When squeezing, the milk should flow gradually and not too fast.
- As baby sucks nipple, squeeze the bottle with a firm and steady pressure while counting to three.
- Relax squeeze on the count of 2 and 3 to pause the milk flow.
- Watch baby closely and listen for swallowing sounds.
- When baby pauses to breathe, pause as well since squeezing is only when baby sucks.
- If baby paused and squeezing occurred, baby may cough and sputter. Take the nipple out of the baby's mouth to allow baby to settle and then continue with feeding.
- Air bubbles in the milk will indicate the baby is getting milk.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for Cleft Lip/Palate
- Elongated Nipple
- Manufacturer: Mead Johnson
- Item Number: 200101
- Bottle Volume: Holds 6 oz.
- Quantity: Each, Box of 6
- Nurser Material: Low-Density Polyethylene
- Nipple Material: Surgical-Grade Plastic
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A