Over 100 years have gone into making the loafer a favorite among women looking for comfort and style, and the Chelsea Woman's Loafers offer all the classic attributes and throw in some modern orthodics. In your choice of smooth, matte-black leather or glossy croc leather, the exterior of this easy slip-on offers a wide opening for easy application and an extra-long two-Way strap system for fastening on either side of the shoe. The outside of this shoe will catch your friends' eyes, but the inside is where it really shines, or rather cushions. Loafers are the shoe of choice for fashionable comfort, but the Orthofeet system takes it to a new level with a soft, seam-free lining and extra foam padding to prevent hot spots and rubbing. To relieve heel pain and foot discomfort, the Orthodic insole contains multiple levels of comfort and support to protect you if you have diabetes, arthritis, hammer toes, bunions, or any other foot issue related to health and recovery. The extra-depth design along with the non-binding leather upper gently distribute compression around your foot, which eases pressure and offers a roomy fit with freedom for toe movement. Style tip: Instead of building your outfit around your shoes, pick the right outfit and finish it with your new, favorite pair of loafers from Orthofeet.
Product Features & Benefits
- Slips on Easily with a Wide Opening
- Relieve Heel Pain and Foot Discomfort
- Prevent Hot Spots and Rubbing
- Style Tip: Loafers Finish the Right Outfit
- Sizes: Matte-black: 5 - 12 in medium width, narrow, wide, and extra wide. Glossy croc: 5 - 12 in medium width, wide, and extra wide
- Material: Leather
- Color: Matte-black or glossy croc
- Application: Alleviates foot Pain, Knee Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and enhances comfort for Sensitive Feet while active or at rest
- Manufacturer: Orthofeet
- Brand: Orthofeet
- Product Number: Matte-black leather 817, glossy croc leather 819
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!