The Skil-Care Chair Sensor Pad is the ideal solution for monitoring wheelchair patients who may be a potential fall-risk. It is essential for caregivers and medical professionals who need to accurately monitor the movement of seated residents. In order to supply an individual with the highest level of safety, this sensor pad comes with a LED alert that shows if the alarm fails to sound or if the 9-volt battery is in need of replacement. Check unit regularly when in use to avoid a battery failure.
The sensor pad is easily wiped clean with soap and a soft-damp cloth. However, do not sterilize or immerse pad in water or cleaning solution, doing so could damage the product. Place the sensor pad directly on top of the seat cushion, if placed under the cushion the sensor will not function accurately. Always replace a sensor pad that is damaged and make sure to thoroughly read instructions and warnings before use. It is easily mounted to the wheelchair with a simple bracket or can be hung from the push handle by the cord loop, which is included.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easily Installed
- LED Glow Sensor Alert
- Activated When Resident Leaves Chair
- Durable Heat Sealed Construction
- Easily Wiped Clean with Soap and Water
- Compatible with the Pro Series Alarm Units
- Model# 909350 - 45-Day - 7 Inch x 15 Inch
- Model# 909355 - 180-Day - 7 Inch x 15 Inch
- Model# 909356 - 1-Year - 7 Inch x 15 Inch
- Model# 909430 - 45-Day - 16 Inch x 16 Inch
- Model# 909434 - 180-Day - 16 Inch x 16 Inch
- Coiled Cable: Resting 21 Inch L, Extended 9 Feet 5 Inch LED
The ChairPro Safety Alarm Unit is replacement guaranteed for one year following the date of purchase, which covers: defects in materials and workmanship under conditions of normal use.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!