Customers Also Bought
Catheter Syringe Adapter is a disposable connector for attaching syringes to Medical Tubing. Manufactured by Addto, the Catheter Adapter is used for general catheterization, irrigation, aspiration, drug injections, anesthetics, contrast media, surgery procedures, X-Ray procedures and any other medical procedure where the attachment of syringe is desired. The Syringe Adapter locks on to syringes with Luer Lok fittings on one end and to flexible medical tubing with diameters ranging from 1/8 Inch to 5/16 Inch. Packaged in individual wraps, these Catheter Syringe Adapters are sterile.
Addto Catheter Syringe Adapter Features & Benefits
- Multipurpose use.
- Quick and easy application.
- Adaptive to many sizes of flexible medical tubing.
- Fit all flexible tubing with lumina 3 mm through 8 mm.
Addto Catheter Syringe Adapter Specifications
- Catheter Syringe Adapter Product Number: 2219.
- Width: Tapered Outside Diameter ranges between 3 mm to 9.5 mm (1/8 Inch) to (3/8 Inch).
- Tapered Inside Diameter for standard metal, glass tip, and disposable syringes.
- Length: 38 mm (11/32 Inch)
- Catheter Adapter.
- Syringe Adapter.
- Positive gripping ridges with Lumen 2.35 mm (3/32 Inch) minimum.
- FDA approved.
- Class 1 Sterilization using Ethylene Oxide.
- Latex free.
- HCPCS code: B9998
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWondering what this adapter is made out of it - is it pvc plastic ?Question by: Theresa on Aug 22, 2016 3:22:57 PMThis is made with a plastic material.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 30, 2016 9:53:00 AMItem # 2219 can this be used as a CSTD for a Catheter Tip? Would like a sample if possible.Question by: Jacqueline Yeager-Drake on Jul 11, 2016 11:08:00 AMHello Mrs. Yeager-Drake: Unfortunately we can't answer whether this item can be used as a CTSD; we don't employ any medical professionals here. We also do not offer samples to customers, because we are not the manufacturer. it's best to contact the manufacturer directly for sample requests.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 13, 2016 2:56:00 PM
Based on your history