Customers Also Bought
Upeasy Power Seat Description
Ordinary furniture is readily transformed into a Sit-to-Stand Aid by simply adding the Carex Upeasy Power Seat. Electrically powered, this seat provides 100% of the lift assistance needed for a person to stand up from their favorite spot of comfort, and it does so safely. This Upeasy mobility seat provides a safe, gentle lift up, but without pushing its user forward. In addition, it has a simple, straightforward design that allows the owner to simply plug it in, set it on the place they plan to sit, and they are ready to go. It can be conveniently placed on almost any armchair, recliner, or sofa. Because this device doesn't have to be installed to the sitting area, it can easily be picked up and moved to a new location within the same home or to another home, whenever necessary. It even has two ergonomic handles to make transport even easier. This item weighs just 12 pounds and can lift those who weigh up to 300 lbs.
In addition to these benefits, this Mobility Aid polyester cover is removable, washable, and waterproof. It can be machine-washed, so it is super easy to clean. Its waterproof properties help prevent liquids from penetrating the seat itself. The seat beneath this protective cover is made from quality polyurethane and so is also extra easy to clean and sanitize. Owners can simply wipe the seat down with wipes or a wet towel and they are good to go.
Buyers love the Carex Upeasy Power Seat. One user bought this item for their 89-year-old father and stated that he, "can get up much easier and gets up more often, which is very important for his health and independence." The Carex Upeasy Seat gives users the power to stand tall today.
Users who would prefer an even more affordable stand assist option may be interested in the self-powered version of this item, the Upeasy Seat Assist. This item provides 70% of the lift assistance a user needs to stand.
Features and Benefits
- All-Electric Lift
- Lifts its User to Standing Position
- Provides 100% Lift Assistance
- Lifts Up to 300 lbs.
- Fits Most Armchairs and Sofas
- Gentle Lift
- Power Control Handle
- Patented LeveLift Technology
- Unattached and Portable
- Intuitive Control Interface
- No Installation Required
- Built for Safety
- Polyurethane Cushion
- Washable Polyester Cover
- Easy to Clean
- Affordable Lift Chair Alternative
Who Will Find this Product Useful?
The Carex Upeasy Seat is made for people who are looking for sit to stand assistance who can still safely walk with or without a walking aid. This may include those with the following conditions:
- Age-Related Reduced Mobility
- Bodily Stiffness
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Limited Lower or Upper Body Strength
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post-Operative Conditions
- Strain or Joint Pain
- Stroke Recovery
- Surgery Recovery
- And Many More
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Carex Upeasy Power Seat be used with a wheelchair?
This product is not designed for use with wheelchairs.
Can this item be used with a Lazy Boy chair?
This device can be used with recliners. However, the manufacturer states that it should be used with a cane or another standing aid device for stability if the Carex Upeasy is used on a soft surface.
Is this item compatible with an Eames lounge chair or other office chairs?
This item is not safe for use with chairs with wheels or with any other chair that would cause instability as the power seat is being used (such as rocking chairs).
Can this item be used on side of bed?
No, a bed does not provide enough stability for use of this item.
How does the seat raise?
This seat is electrically powered. It is controlled by a lever on the side of the seat.
How is the seat installed?
This is an installation-free seat lift. Owners can simply plug it into the wall and set it down in the location its user will sit.
- aPollo 2 Cane: An rotational, adjustable height cane with an extra handle for added support. This cane helps users rise from a sitting to standing position.
- Etac Turner PRO: A portable, free-standing sit-to-stand aid. This item features a rotational function and cushioned knee pads.
- Medline Ibuprofen: Ibuprofen for inflammation and pain that may result from conditions such as arthritis. This is a 100 tablet bottle of 200 milligram pills.
- Duro-Med Lightweight Aluminum Reacher: A grabber that features a magnetic tip. This item helps people who need help grasping items too high to reach or who cannot bend over due to stiffness, pain, or mobility issues.
- Stander CouchCane: A device that attaches to a couch or recliner to help its users stand up. This item is made with solid steel for stability and durability.
Carex Upeasy Seat Assist Information (2:24 minutes)
Carex Upeasy Seat Assist Demonstration (6:24 minutes)
Carex Uplift Premium Seat Assist (0:47 minutes)
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Additional Information