Carex Push Button Adjustable Arm Crutch, manufactured by Carex, are designed with a unique push button adjustable feature. These Aluminum Walking Crutches can adjust one inch at a time, making it a good Crutch for a variety of people. These Walking Crutches are made from lightweight aluminum, but are strong enough to support an adult weighing up to 250 lbs. Three crutch options to select from, including tall, adult and youth.
Product Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Heights Prevent Stooping
- Comes with Crutch Pads, Hand Grips, & Tips
- Product Numbers: A97500, A97600, A97700.
- Diameter: 1.5 inch.
- Height Adjustment:
- Youth: 37 to 45 inches, fits individuals 4' 7" to 5' 3".
- Adult: 45 to 52 inches, fits individuals 5' 2" to 5' 10".
- Tall: 52 to 60 inches.
- Height Adjustment Ranges: 37- 60 inch.
- Height Adjustment: 1 inch increments.
- Youth: 4.4 pounds.
- Adult: 4.68 pounds.
- Tall: 5.1 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Material: Aluminum.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- UPC: 023601097705, 023601097606, 023601097507.
- HCPCS Code: E0114.
- Carex Wood Cane Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
Carex Adjustable Crutches Additional Information
- Crutches Use Instructions offers usage instructions, adjustment and maintenance information.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!