Customers Also Bought
Carestart Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test
Regulatory Status: FDA EUA Authorized – this test has not been FDA cleared or approved.
Contents: (20) Sealed Test Devices, (20) Assay Buffer, (20) Extraction Vials and Caps, (20) Specimen Collection Swabs, (1) Positive and (1) Negative Control Swabs , (1) Instructions for Use.
Determinations: Detection of the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
Storage Requirements: 34 degrees – 86 degrees F
Processing Time: Approximately 10 Minutes
Intended to be a point-of-care (POC) test, the CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test has a 10 minute processing time and allows effective screening of COVID-19 infection on a large scale without the use of a separate analyzer.
- Minimally invasive specimen collection (nasopharyngeal)
- Lateral flow assay
- Rapid results in 10 minutes (do not read after 15 minutes)
- Intended for point-of-care settings by medical professionals
- CLIA waived
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- Prescription use only
This will detect the current European mutations as well!
- Weight: 2 Pounds
- Dimensions: 9 × 9 × 6 inches
- Additional Information