Other AirLife product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Vyaire AirLife Adult Single-Limb Portable Ventilator Circuits are disposable consumables used during mechanical ventilation for intubated patients. Choose from a selection of adult ventilator circuits with 5 and 7-foot single limb options that are designed with 6-foot patient tube. These circuits non-heated for passive humidification to be compatible for a variety of portable ventilators, including LIFECARE and Puritan Bennett.
AirLife Adult Portable Ventilator Circuits are manufactured by Vyaire Medical, formerly CareFusion. These consumables are available as a single circuit or in a case.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for Portable Ventilators
- Easy to Attach
- Manufacturer: Vyaire Medical, formerly CareFusion
- Brand: AirLife
- Product Numbers: 001795, 001797, 003760, 003762
- Quantity: Each, Case of 10 or Case of 15
- Limb Lengths: 5 and 7 Foot
- Patient Tube Length: 6 Inch
- Usage: Disposable
- User: Adult
- Application: Ventilator Circuit for Mechanical Ventilation
- HCPCS Code: A4618
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!