Customers Also Bought
AirLife Tri-Flo No-Touch Catheters is a suction catheter to extract secretions from the upper airway. As with all Tri-Flo catheters, its design features two triangular eyes and a beveled tip shown to increase suctioning with less invasive placement for added comfort to the patient. The Tri-Flo No-Touch Catheter means it comes packaged in a plastic sleeve, creating a safety layer between medical clinician and patient. To aid with proper placement, sizes 8 French and 10 French have depth markings from 5 to 20 centimeters with markings every 2 centimeters.
A variety of sizes are offered with the Tri-Flo No-Touch Suction Catheter, including 8, 10, and 14 French sizes to meet the needs of a variety of patients. It also includes a pop-up basing for solution. All sizes are available as a singular catheter or in a case of 100.
Vyaire Medical also manufactures Airlife Sterile Solution to sterilize suction catheters and to use for any suctioning needs.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to Reduce Trauma to Patients
- Plastic Sleeve Adds Safety Layer
- Beveled Tip with Triangular Eyes Increase Suctioning
- Depth Marking to Facilitate in Placement of Catheter
- Variety of Sizes
- Manufacturer: Vyaire Medical, formerly Carefusion
- Brand: AirLife Tri-Flo
- Product Number: T160C, T161C, T164C
- French Sizes: 8, 10, or 14
- Control Port: Yes
- Pop-Up Solution Basin
- Latex-Free: Latex-Free
- Sterile: No
- User: Adult
- Application: Open Suction Catheter
- HCPCS Code A4624
- UNSPSC Code: 42272011
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information