Customers Also Bought
The Cardinal Health AirLife Volumetric Incentive Spirometer, formerly by Vyaire Medical, is well-designed to hold comfortably while performing deep breathing therapy. Using a Spirometer improves breathing by encouraging slow, deep breaths that strengthen the lungs by opening air sacs. With regular use it will improve lung capacity and keep lungs healthy.
This AirLife Incentive Spirometer offers dual-sided calibrations making it easy for the patient to read the volumes that reach up to 4,000 mL. The goal indicator is positioned at the desired volume capacity to incentivize a target to strive for. As the patient breathes into the flexible tubing with an adjustable mouthpiece, it lifts the indicator ball. When patients can no longer breathe out, they hold their breath for a few seconds before breathing out slowly. It is recommended to cough after each interval to remove mucus. Intervals of 10 are recommended for each session. The goal indicator is adjustable to increase volume capacity as lung capacity improves.
AirLife Incentive Spirometer 4,000 mL Capacity is available with or without a one-way valve in either 2,500 and 4,000 mL. To prevent respiratory infection, this product is intended for single-patient use.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-Perform Breathing Exercise
- Erogonomically Designed
- Adjustable Goal Indicator
- Easy-to-Read Calibrations
- Adjustable Mouthpiece With Flexible Tubing
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, Formerly Vyaire Medical
- Brand: AirLife
- Product Number: 001901A, 001902A, 001904A, 001905A
- Valve Type: One-Way (001901A, 001905A)
- Volume Capacity Options: 2,500 ml, 4,000 mL
- Color: Clear, Blue
- Material: Plastic
- Safe, BPA-Free and DEHP-Free
- User Options: Pediatric, Adult
- HCPCS Code: A9284
- Application: Breathing Therapy
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information