Cardinal Health CPG125I Iodoform Gauze 1/2 in. x 5 yd. Packing Strips are able to be used as a dry coverage in order to absorb drainage in exudating wounds. It can also be dipped into a medication of your choice for better care of the wound bed over time. The iodoform gauze is to be used as a primary dressing for any wound type and will need a secondary dressing such as gauze for better protection. This assures the wound bed will be contaminant free throughout the healing process.
The iodoform gauze is individually wrapped for sterility and is latex free to avoid any reactions.
Product Features and Benefits
- Offers Coverage both Wet and Dry
- Can be Used as a Primary Dressing
- Can be Dipped into Medication for Healing
- Able to be Held with Secondary Gauze
- Individually Wrapped for Sterility
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Application: Wound Coverage
- Dressing Type: Primary
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: CPG125I
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CardinalHealth Core Material Iodoform Latex Free Latex-Free Size 1/2 Inch x 5 Yard Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Cotton
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!